Random Rants and Raves of a Construction Worker

Random Rants, Raves, and Realizations of a Construction Worker, Father, and Husband

Friday, October 8, 2010

Final Friday

It's the weekend for me so no more talk about work until Monday... Well, it has finally come, as you all could have guessed I really enjoy my Fridays with Heather, but this could be the last one I get to enjoy... She is starting daycare next week and she will be going there Monday through Friday... I will probably get her out early on some Fridays and maybe not take her in on some, I just don't want her to miss anything with her new friends or with the lesson plans by me keeping her out... But, that is a problem for another day, as of right now I am going toenjoy my daddy day with Heather and enjoys the rest of the weekend with my Wife and Daughter... Today the plan is to go to Frankie's Fun Park as I am mentioned in my last two post (if you can't tell,, I'm excited) after that I think we might go to the mall and shop around a little bit... I am going to try and get some pictures of our day and post them for all to enjoy... After those two things I am not sure what is going to happen but I am sure it will be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment