Random Rants and Raves of a Construction Worker

Random Rants, Raves, and Realizations of a Construction Worker, Father, and Husband

Monday, October 11, 2010

Today's The Big Day!!

Today's the big day, the one that I have not been looking forward to, my Baby Girl is starting daycare and turning into a Big Girl... I hope everything goes ok, I hate that I can't be there with my wife to drop her off but naturally my job won't allow it... I am starting another job with a different foreman, this time on HVAC Start Up... I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing that I keeping going to work with somebody different every week, either they all like working with me and want me to help or they all hate working with me and want to ship me off...  Hopefully it is the first choice, the last foreman was great to work for but the guy I am going to work with today I already know is a stickler to say the least... But anyway, back to my daughter and her big day... She starts a daycare called Lollipop Lane today and we went out and got her everything she should need yesterday... We got her a sleeping bag, a big girl book bag, some new snack cups, and plenty of tissues and diapers... I am really not looking forward to today even though I am not the one having to take her, I feel real bad for Candice and I don't know how she is going to handle it if my baby starts crying and doesn't want her to leave... I am sure she is strong enough to leave anyway and we both agree that sneaking out isn't the answer because Heather might start looking for her later and that would just be Bad... But, hopefully Heather will love playing with the other kids and not mind staying there, she has been looking forward to starting "School" with other kids to play with for about three months now...  So maybe it will be a good thing, I know in the long run it will be... I will keep you all posted as to how it goes with the day care and naturally since the week started how it goes at work... As for now, I am signing off to go drink some coffee once again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment