Random Rants and Raves of a Construction Worker

Random Rants, Raves, and Realizations of a Construction Worker, Father, and Husband

Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Day, New Job

Good Morning all... I am going to a new job today, which is good for me since the other one is being ran by a moron soon... Naturally the day I go to a new job I am gonna wake up late, but here  am still posting a new blog... Anyway, the good news is the job I am going to is right around the corner from the other job and the foreman is pretty good and knows what's going on, the bad news is that it is a pipe fitting job and I am not a pipe fitter, I am a plumber... But a job is a job at least I am not sitting at the house yet... Just trying to makeit through today so I can get my Friday with my Baby girl, I am thinking we might do Frankie's Fun Park again, she seemed to really enjoy it last time... I didn't realize a two year old could love Go-Carts so much but she does... Well Coffee is ready and I gotta get me some...

Thanks for listening or reading me this morning and I hope all of you enjoy your day as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment